Modified from Shape
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
268 36 11 7 576 2
- 6-ounce bags baked pita chips
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons quinoa, cooked per package directions
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack
- 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon diced canned green chillies
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and diced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chips in a single layer on two large ovenproof platters and top each with equal amounts beans, quinoa, cheese, tomatoes, green chillies, and onion.
2. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese melts, alternating positions in the oven midway through. Garnish each with equal amounts cilantro and avocado; serve immediately.