Modified from Shape.com
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
374 51 11 21 587 3
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons So Delicious Greek Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 4 whole-wheat pitas
- 4 lightly packed cups baby greens
- large English cucumber, thinly sliced
1. Place eggs in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water by 1 inch, and bring to a boil over high. Remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit for 11 minutes. transfer eggs to a large bowl of ice water and let cool for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, and salt in a medium bowl; season with pepper. Stir in the onion, celery, and chives.
3. Peel the eggs. Coarsely chop whites and yolks and combine with yogurt mixture in the bowl. (Mixture can be made up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.)
4. Stuff each pita with a quarter of the greens and the cucumber slices. Spoon a quarter of the egg salad into each and serve immediately.